Centuari is seeking a motivated RF Comm Systems Engineer to work onsite with one of our Intelligence Community customers in Reston, VA. A qualified candidate will have broad experience working in the development of end user equipment and radio frequency transport segments.
- Provide RF engineering design and analysis assessments for Comm user equipment and transport segments
- Develop plans and integrate user equipment with a variety of short and long range terrestrial and Space based RF networks
- Conduct assessments including modulation techniques, antennae characteristics, software defined radio methodology, digital signal processing, and GNU standards
- Conduct test design; anomaly resolution; system deployment and sustainment support.
- Perform or assist in design, development, installation and testing of operational equipment
- Conduct system anomaly trouble shooting and interface with vendors and mission partners to ensure systems will meet the end goals of stakeholders.
- Position Requirements:
- 10+ years’ experience working in RF communications development industry
- Experience with RF communications systems engineering and/or integration is highly desired
- Experience with RF antenna design, analog and digital signal conversion, and Satellite Comm is highly desired
- Experience with waveforms, waveform design, and characteristics reducing probability of detection/interception
- Experience with Digital Signal Processors and the application to perform traditional and non-traditional functions
- Experience with Position Navigation Timing, RF interception, and geo location techniques
- Experience with user equipment (to include mobile devices), data transport and processing across local wide area and global networks for information transfer is highly desired
- Familiarity with foundational concepts of cognitive radios and technology leveraging for a range of purposes
- Proficiency in using Matlab, Simulink and/or other modeling, simulating, or analyzing tools is highly desired
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Experience supporting the IC community is desired
- Experience in the telecommunications industry is desired
Education: Bachelors of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline; or equivalent experience; graduate level degrees is desired.