We are looking for ?RF / Analog Hardware Engineer for our client in ?Rochester, NY
Job Title: ?RF / Analog Hardware Engineer
Job Location: Rochester, NY
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Team oriented individual, with good interpersonal skills to interface with a cross-functional team.
- Have a broad skill set with solid experience in analog and RFcircuitry and test equipment - both design and test.
- Experience in diagnosing, troubleshooting, debugging and repairing complex RFelectrical equipment.
- Technical Support for an Engineering team, especially including RF, power supply and analogcircuitry
- Responsible for the design, documentation, integration, troubleshooting and/or testing analysis of electronic devices, products and systems.
- Understand and apply relevant engineering processes to task at hand.
- Develop plans and schedules for short-term work activities and provide plan and schedule guidance for support personnel and/or technicians.
- Estimate impact of unforeseen problems and elevate significant problems to appropriate management personnel.
- Find and approve alternate components for shortages or obsolescence.
- Experience with Labview preferred
- Modify exiting electronics to enable prototype testing of systems
- Report design, reliability and maintenance problems or bugs to design engineering.
- Document changes, and report findings to management.