We are looking for ????RF / Analog Hardware Engineer for our client in Rochester, NY
Job Title: ???RF / Analog Hardware Engineer
Job Location: Rochester, NY
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Responsible for designing, developing, modifying and evaluating electronic parts, components or circuitry for RF/Analog hardware systems under the guidance of Lead engineers.
- Assists in determining design approaches and parameters.
- Assists in analyzing electrical requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Assists in selection of components and equipment based on analysis of specifications and reliability.
- Performs engineering RF/Analog design tasks, detailed experimental testing, operational test and fault isolation on radio systems and equipment. Evaluates results to assist in development or problem resolution.
- Performs electrical and/or mechanicaltroubleshooting to determine cause of problems in radio equipment.
- Uses test and diagnostic equipment to evaluate radio equipment performance.
- Documents designs and test results. Provides detailed test reports.
- Updates and maintains Engineering documentation.
- Provides support for tactical radios (handheld, manpack, airborne), power amplifiers and accessories in a manufacturing environment.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve complex technical issues with radio products issues experienced by customers.
- 4+ years with MS (Masters) or 6+ years with BS in (Electrical Engineering or related field)
- 4+ years with MS (Masters) or 6+ years with BS Electrical Engineering with RF/Analog design focus,
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Well organized, Detail oriented,
- Adaptability, Must be able to work in team environment of varying disciplines
- Knowledge of radios or communication systems
- Familiar with use of test equipment (Spectrum Analyzer, Oscilloscope)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications
- Labview/Test programming a plus
- experience in circuit simulation ( eg. keysight ADS, Ansys HFSS, Keysight EMPro, Keysight Genesys)