Maser Consulting is seeking an individual who can champion our Revit/BIM Service Line in which are part of our Laser Scanning Services.
- Manage REVIT and other related BIM library's and families.
- Should have an understanding of engineering and architectural documentation and construction.
- Meets with project team weekly to discuss questions and resolve problems on projects related to software and BIM coordination issues.
- Monitors projects for errors and enforces and conduct BIM model maintenance, clean up and use of company standards setup by project teams.
- Provide day to day support of project software.
- Maintain and upgrade BIM drawing templates. Coordinate templates with each specific trade for integration with other disciplines.
- Achieve division wide standard process for model setup.
- Assist in evaluation of potential hires for BIM capability.
- Assist in creation and enforcement of BIM execution plans.
- 4-5 years relevant experience working Autodesk REVIT.
- Experience with other AEC 3D modeling software (ClearEdge3D EdgeWise, Kubit Pointsense, AutoCAD MEP, etc.)a plus.
- Solid understanding of BIM applications.
- Knowledge of AIA LOD specifications & fundamentals (LOD 100-500).
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Client communication is not required, but definitely a plus.
What We Offer
Maser Consulting maintains a culture that is nurtured through the promotion of integrity, collaboration and socialization. Our employees enjoy comfortable work environments, continuous career advancement and the ability to impact society not only through the projects they work on, but the Company sponsored activities available to them. Maser Consulting stays on the cutting edge of technology and our opportunistic approach to expansion creates personal and professional growth opportunities across all areas of the firm. Our dedication to the well-being of our employees and their families is demonstrated throughout the wide range of benefits and programs available to them. Apply today to learn how you can join our team of professionals so that we can help you Design Your Future and Build Your Career!