KLDiscovery, the global leader in eDiscovery, is currently seeking a Review Manager. As a Review Manager, you will be responsible for managing document review projects for our clients. The Review Manager will oversee teams of 5 to 50 project-based attorneys and ensure the quality of those teams’ work product. Review Managers are expected to interface directly with clients and represent the Company in the most professional manner possible. This position reports to the Sr. Review Manager, Managed Review Services.
- Manage document review projects to include project staffing, security, facilities, and technology needs.
- Ensure that reviews are completed on time and within budget utilizing qualified internal or vendor staff that is available, trained, and productive.
- Coordinate project communication between clients and Company
- Train teams of other attorneys on the substantive legal issues relevant to each project
- Assist our recruiters and HR personnel in selecting appropriate candidates for projects
- Monitor teams’ progress, provide client-facing reporting, and ensure quality work product from start to finish
- Ensure coordination of facility & logistic considerations for each project
- Validate payroll and time utilization at regular intervals
- Must be a licensed attorney, who is both active and in good standing with a U.S. State bar
- 2 plus years of experience managing document review projects
- 5 plus years of experience with document review as an attorney in any capacity
- High degree of Relativity experience and knowledge required
- Detailed oriented, resourceful, and driven
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Self-starter who is action oriented and possesses a strong sense of urgency
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and able to work well with a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Excel
What We Offer
- A friendly and welcoming team-oriented environment
- Opportunities for career advancement and growth
- Business casual dress
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits as well as company provided Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off & 401k retirement savings plan with discretionary company match
Our Cultural Values
Entrepreneurs at heart, we are a customer first team sharing one goal and one vision. We seek team members who are:
- Humble - No one is above another; we all work together to meet our clients’ needs and we acknowledge our own weaknesses
- Hungry - We all are driven internally to be successful and to continually expand our contribution and impact
- Smart - We use emotional intelligence when working with one another and with clients.