Reverse Engineer / Vulnerability Researcher
Join Parsons as a vulnerability researcher!
We provide key expertise to the federal customer space. Parsons’ vulnerability researchers will perform the entire VR life cycle. Additionally, Parsons’ vulnerability researchers are closely positioned with the customer representatives and will receive direction and feedback directly from the customer.
- Knowledgeable with exploitation mitigation techniques (DEP, ASLR, stack cookies)
- Experienced with embedded OS architectures and embedded firmware formats
- Experienced in assembly, IDA Pro, and debuggers
- At least 5+ years of overall software development
- At least 3+ years of venerability research/reverse engineering
- At least 3+ years of C/C++ and Python development
Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a federal background investigation and will be required to meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials. TS/SCI eligible.
- BS Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science (a combination of years of experience, education, training and certifications will be considered in lieu of a degree)
- Working experience with multiple operating systems (Linux, Windows)
- Working experience with multiple architectures (MIPS, ARM, PPC, x86/x64)
- Experienced with cross compilers, networking protocols, encryption, and kernel/driver development
- Current DoD Secret or higher-level clearance highly desired