The Genesys Revenue Operations team is seeking a talented professional to drive new Go-To-Market (GTM) strategic initiatives and product launches with a focus on preparing our global sales and partner teams with overall readiness and execution. This is a high impact role that will be contributing to Genesys' ability to deliver against its strategy and financial goals by creating the next generation of Customer Experience platform. The Revenue Operations team is at the forefront of Genesys operational excellence, corporate management processes, and leading transformation initiatives. The scope of the transformation initiatives starts from the GTM strategy formulation and continues all the way through to pure execution & enablement while partnering closely with the leaders of the company. Remote: Located anywhere in the US.
Our mission is to define and drive strategic and operational improvements across the company such as, revenue generation, implementing innovation to improve productivity and most importantly, helping our sales and partner teams sell.
The Revenue Operations team strives to:
- Be the company's connective tissue, so cross-functional teams work effectively with shared objectives.
- Use data to provide insight and use insight to drive actions.
- Think big to solve big problems and get down to details when needed.
- Advise, demonstrate growth mindset, and build trust with our business partners.
- Work humbly and embrace ambiguity.
- Delight customers and co-workers.
- Get things done!
The GTM Field Readiness Lead ( will regularly interact with senior management and the executive team on strategy, business planning and field execution while working closely with other functional business units through all phases of a program launch. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of leading complex and high-priority value creation initiatives, managing stakeholders with competing priorities and driving business optimization and revenue growth through effective change management and adoption practices.
- Portfolio planning for strategic initiatives and new products being introduced into the market supporting our sales and partner organization
- Lead the charter of all field readiness planning & execution activities such as change impact, risk mitigation, adoption metrics, project timelines, and communication plans through all phases of rollout
- Program management and orchestration of resource alignment & deliverables with key stakeholders
- Work in close coordination and collaboration with Product, Marketing & GTM Academy teams providing content and learning materials to support training development for field enablement
- Routinely perform complex ad-hoc analysis on emerging trends across go-to-customer organizations (sales, partners, marketing, product, customer success, professional services) and other areas to advise executives on options and suggested course changes in strategy and execution
- Prepare regional sales and channel operations teams with knowledge, process, systems, and data to support initiatives transitioning from controlled release to full scale rollout
- Post launch, engage with sellers, pre-sales, channel managers, operations, and leadership to gather feedback, survey, and overall assessment of readiness progress
- Ensure team employs programmatic and rigorous qualitative and quantitative analyses to measure program effectiveness and prioritize continuous improvement activities
- Create, maintain, and communicate GTM field readiness status, KPI tracking, key challenges, and action plan through all phases of program rollout
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in all aspects of large-scale business transformation or large program implementation including change management, business acquisitions, project/program management, strategy development and process improvement
- The preferred candidate would have global experience in both field sales and operational functions within high-tech organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross functional teams focused on execution across the organization to deliver large, complex projects.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and see beyond what exists in the current environment, and ability to translate new ideas, concepts, and vision into the sales organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills (negotiation, listening and communication skills) characterized by effective interactions with a diverse range of internal and external constituents, stakeholders, and audiences
- Decisiveness, action-orientation, personal integrity, capability to persevere in difficult situations
- Demonstrated experience developing dynamic, constructive working relationships with operational and field sales teams
- Demonstrated expertise managing enterprise portfolio of complex and large-scale programs/projects
- Outstanding program management skills to lead prioritization and execution of strategic project initiatives and realizing true business benefit through project execution
- Proven track record of transforming key business functions/operations in a highly matrixed large enterprise environment
- Political savvy and the ability to influence and facilitate decision making across a diverse group of executive and functional leaders is critical
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and concisely
- Strong analytical skills and adept at using key data, CRM and reporting tools
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Telehealth coverage
- Flexible work schedules and work from home opportunities
- Development and career growth opportunities
- Open Time Off
- 401(k) matching program
- Adoption Assistance
- Infertility treatments