As a member of the Verily finance team, you will build scalable processes to manage Verily’s fast growing end to end order to cash cycle, which includes billing, invoicing, revenue, cash application and collections. You will also be involved in month-end close, reporting and revenue analytics and serve as a cross-functional partner to assist in the execution of customer contracts.
- Work with Verily’s commercial product and platform teams, taking ownership in building out the end to end revenue operation cycle to support Verily’s future revenue growth.
- Systematize timely and accurate customer contract billings and revenue based on contract terms and Verily program performance.
- Manage accounts receivable, including accurate cash application and monitoring of collections. Work with customers to address non-payment and other collections issues.
- Support and resolve billing and A/R inquiries and requests from external customers and internal teams.
- Support the month-end close reporting requirements related to the revenue cycle, including revenue, A/R, and deferred revenue. Prepare monthly reconciliations and flux analyses as required.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
- 5+ years of experience in accounting and/or finance, preferably including revenue operations.
- Understanding of GAAP and basic revenue recognition standards.
- Be proficient with Excel/Google Sheets, PowerPoint/Google Slides, Word/Google Docs.
- Proven ability to work within a dynamic fast paced environment while juggling multiple priorities, and comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done with an execution focused mindset.
- Startup mentality: very nimble, ability to navigate ambiguity and experience in building programs and processes from the ground-up.
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills, outstanding written and oral communication skills.