Seeking a motivated Revenue Manager to be part of a global Finance Team, working directly under the Corporate Controller to perform day-to-day and month-end revenue duties. The candidate will work closely with multiple teams across the company on a daily basis. The individual must be detail oriented, fast learner and able to demonstrate knowledge of revenue recognition accounting.
- Assist with the New Revenue Accounting Standard implementation; understanding and analyzing subscription base model for Software as Service with multi-deliverable to ensure proper revenue recognition according to the new standard.
- Take ownership of month-end revenue process. Run monthly global deferred revenue amortization and prepare revenue-related journal entries; unbilled & pending accruals.
- Work closely with the Global Controller, CFO, VP of FP&A for the monthly consolidated revenue analytics and forecast.
- Maintain monthly account reconciliations.
- Accountable for the day-to-day process review for proper revenue recognition; ensuring invoices and contracts are correctly setup by closely working with Sales, Billing and Sales Operation Teams.
- Assist with integration activities of acquired companies
- Assist with the annual audit; Consolidated and local international entities
- Oversee a team of two Revenue Accountants
- Ad-hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required (BS in Accounting/Finance or BA in Business, with Accounting/Finance concentration)
- CPA or public accounting experience highly preferred
- Extremely organized, detail oriented and hard working. A roll up your sleeves attitude.
- Contract/revenue accounting experience is a plus.
- System knowledge in NetSuite and Salesforce preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, outgoing and confident.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Minimum 7-10 years of accounting experience.
ISS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with the Veteran and Disability Acts.