As Sales Enablement Manager, you will play a key role within the Revenue Operations team at Scale, working closely with leadership and customers as we accelerate our go-to-market capabilities. You will work directly with sales leadership, services, product and marketing to help transform our sales enablement content and training programs into a genuine competitive advantage for our go-to-market teams. An ideal candidate will have a passion to help others succeed and a desire to work in a role that is continuously evolving as our organization grows fast.
This individual must have the ability to communicate effectively across multiple technical and non-technical teams, as well as across other geographies. This is a hands-on position - the ideal candidate must be willing to roll up the sleeves and get things done.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to help facilitate the development of GTM onboarding and ongoing GTM training programs. Work closely with solution engineering team, field engineering, product management, marketing, and sales teams to identify technical enablement needs and develop training solutions
- Develop and manage sales training curriculum, including self-paced courses, virtual and hybrid engagements, instructor-led training (at HQ), and continuous enablement
- Lead the sales enablement programs such as on-boarding boot camp, new product training, and facilitate regular sales enablement sessions for ongoing knowledge transfer
- Build, test and load engaging e-learning and coaching content and multimedia modules for use in various platforms including LMS.
- Collaborate with the head of revenue operations and stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate deliverables
- Curate existing content and develop new enablement content
- Provide timely and easy access to all information account teams need to do their jobs. Examples Include: Sales Enablement Newsletter, Moderating Sales Calls, Communications to GTM Team
- Promote sales highlights outside of the sales organization so others can understand how their work impacts the success of sales
- Use Metrics to track engagement, ramp success and performance improvements. Prepare reports for stakeholders on these metrics. Measure and report on the effectiveness of sales enablement investments.
- Develop the master plan and calendar for sales enablement activities throughout the year
- Review and manage the existing content library to determine opportunities to improve the learning experience, ensure the content is current and relevant and best technology is employed
Ideally you'd have:
- BA/BS degree in a business related field
- 3+ years either in sales enablement, technical sales, sales, or product management
- 2+ years experience working with Learning Management Systems
- Proven experience delivering technical training to a technical audience.
- Experience with presenting, facilitating and delivering both in-person and online training
- Experience with an LMS and/or CMS
- You are an extrovert that does not shy away from communicating complicated information and can do it in a clear, concise and actionable manner
- Must have an innate desire to help others succeed, and gain a tremendous sense of accomplishment when they do as a result of your work
- You are data driven, and like to utilize data insights to drive decision-making and can give examples of how you have done this in the past.
- Can take on multiple projects at a time because you are highly organized, prioritize your tasks, and communicate when you need help
- Strategic thinker that can take broad visions and concepts and develop structured plans, actions and measurable metrics and then execute those plans
- Experience in building enablement for technical sales roles, or prior experience in a technical sales role
- Excellent communications skills including, presenting, editing, and writing as well as accuracy and attention to detail required
- Previous direct sales experience
Nice to haves:
- Experience in developing and managing Sales competency models and Learning paths for sales roles
- Understanding of different sales methodologies (e.g. MEDDICC, Challenger Sale, Command of the Message)
- Program management and project management skills
- Proven ability to lead and manage at senior levels without direct authority
- A fast-thinking, high-energy individual with a sense of humor and ability to work with a wide range of personalities will thrive in this role
- Involvement in sales enablement groups (e.g. Sales Enablement Society)
At Scale, our mission is to accelerate the development of Machine Learning and AI applications across multiple markets. Our first product is a suite of APIs that allow AI teams to generate high-quality ground truth data. Our customers include OpenAI, General Motors, NVIDIA, Pinterest, Airbnb, and many more.
Scale AI is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at Scale to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.