Our Revenue Cycle team is looking for a Senior Solution Strategist to focus on Patient Accounting, Contract Management or 3rd Party Workflows.
You will need to craft, justify, and educate stakeholders on Cerner Patient Accounting best practices. By focusing on updating and maintaining model domains you will ensure the most current design, build and workflow recommendations are represented.
We will look to you to collaborate, in order, to set priorities for Patient Accounting and Contract Management workflow evaluation and value creation efforts based on alignment with business goals, strategic direction, stakeholder feedback, timelines and other commitments.
You will demonstrate current and emerging solution features and functionality for internal and external stakeholders. By working with our development and support teams you will respond to client escalations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Healthcare or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 1 year Revenue Cycle experience
- At least 3 year health care information technology (HCIT) project management, sales or consulting work experience
- At least 5 years solution design or product ownership work experience
- At least 1 year experience in Patient Accounting, Contract Management, or 3rd Party Workflows
- Willing to travel up to 20% as needed
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to Kansas City.