Revenue Cycle Management - Department Manager
Great opportunity for an experienced RCM Manager, located at our Business Operations Center in Independence, Ohio. This position will manage QA operations with vendors as well as internal caregivers. Strong communication skills are a must!
- Provides management supervision and operational direction for assigned Revenue Cycle Management department(s).
- Leads relevant software applications.
- Participates with leadership in developing budget, salary administration, equipment purchases and establishment of annual goals and objectives.
- Communicates Cleveland Clinic performance expectations of Patients First and supports corporate goals for revenue cycle management.
- Ensures consistent implementation of Cleveland Clinic corporate financial and Revenue Cycle Management policies and procedures.
- Participates in oversight of operations and system upgrades, integrity, and/or conversion.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations governing rendered patient services and reimbursement.
- Ensures required communication to various CCHS and hospital leadership, clinical practices, Administrators and Divisional Chairs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degreerequired.
- Knowledge of third party hospital billing, contractual and compliance regulations, hospital billing practices, HIM processes, along with a demonstrated understanding of automated processes, electronic data interchange and associated operational processes is preferred.
- Master's Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, HIM or other applicable field is preferred.
- HIM and Clinical Documentation Improvement areas: Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA), Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) or Registered Nurse (RN) preferred.
- Coding area: Certified Coding Specialist (CCS) preferred.
- Minimum three years of experience in a hospital or multi-hospital system.
- Five years of successful Revenue Cycle Management experience may offset the degree requirement.
- Good visual acuity through normal or corrected vision.
- Must be able to navigate various locations and function in a fast-paced, hectic environment.
- Ability to lift and transport up to 25 pounds.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required
Keywords: RCM Manager, Revenue Cycle Management Manager, QA, Quality Assurance, Healthcare, medical insurance, vendor management.