$150K — $200K *
Huron helps its clients drive growth, enhance performance and sustain leadership in the markets they serve. We help healthcare organizations build innovation capabilities and accelerate key growth initiatives, enabling organizations to own the future, instead of being disrupted by it. Together, we empower clients to create sustainable growth, optimize internal processes and deliver better consumer outcomes.
Health systems, hospitals and medical clinics are under immense pressure to improve clinical outcomes and reduce the cost of providing patient care. Investing in new partnerships, clinical services and technology is not enough to create meaningful and substantive change. To succeed long-term, healthcare organizations must empower leaders, clinicians, employees, affiliates and communities to build cultures that foster innovation to achieve the best outcomes for patients.
Joining the Huron team means you’ll help our clients stabilize their business operations today and create tomorrow’s growth by implementing revenue enhancement and cost containment programs, upgrading technology systems, creating stronger leaders and improving outcomes for patients.
Join our team as the expert you are now and create your future.
Adventist Health’s Revenue Cycle Operations are jointly operated by Huron Healthcare and Adventist Health. Huron manages the operations and provides the Revenue Cycle leadership (managers and above are employed by Huron), while Revenue Cycle associates are employed by Adventist. Market leaders and hospital, clinic, and physician leadership across Adventist’s 21 hospitals and 300+ clinics, are key stakeholders for the Revenue Cycle Operations and a critical factor to ongoing Revenue Cycle success.
The Revenue Cycle Finance Director will work in key areas on finance performance measurement and goal setting. Will establish and manage budget for the Revenue Cycle operations and monitor monthly variances. Will handle Revenue cycle reporting and Liaise with finance to answer questions from local/regional financial officers. Will work with Vendor Oversight and miscellaneous internal financial reporting.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage Cash Performance (Measurement) Model and assumptions and be able to correlate changes in model to Rev Cycle operations and communicate inner-workings of model to client Financial Leadership on a monthly basis
• Work closely with client finance to understand their net-revenue calculations and the Rev Cycle performance implications on client budget targets
• Assist operations with setting goals based on historic performance, best-practice standards, and anticipated volumes
• Establish and manage budget for the Rev Cycle operations and monitor monthly variances
• Build and maintain Cost-to-Collect models for Rev Cycle operations and be able to work with operations on cost-containment opportunities
• Oversee position control and establish labor cost budgets
• Manage and approve Rev Cycle operational and capital expenditures (e.g. new technology) based on ROI analysis
• Participate in month end close process and finance meetings for RC financial reporting
• Liaise with finance to answer questions from local/regional financial officers
• Negotiate Vendor Oversight outsourcing arrangements and manage make/buy decision models
• Validate vendor payout based on contractual terms negotiated (e.g. invoice reconciliation
• Support Huron internal finance controls and audit process
• Ensures staff are aware and compliant with all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines, etc.
• Identifies issues, risks, barriers and opportunities for improvement related to finance area
• Develops professional and technical skill set in subordinate staff, and develop ongoing training and education materials for staff and patient education;
• Supervises, trains, develops and motivates subordinate staff;
• Performs related duties as required.
• Effective and efficient organization and planning skills with the proven ability to manage complex multi-workstream performance improvement projects or multiple concurrent client engagements, while delegating and overseeing the work of junior team members
• Proven analytical and critical thinking skills required to synthesize complex data sets and interpret qualitative and quantitative data and trends to implement recommendations resulting in measurable performance improvement and successful organizational change
• Impactful and professional written and verbal communication set clear project team direction, develop key deliverables, escalate risks, and influence key stakeholders inclusive of client and internal senior leadership
• Ability to collaborate with team members and client counterparts to understand business challenges, adapt implementation methodologies and approaches to ensure results align with client’s business objectives
• Team leadership experience including building talent, training, supervising, coaching/mentoring, and performance management
• U.S. work authorization required
• Bachelor's degree required in Finance and Accounting
• MBA preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Experience in Financial and Accounting setting preferred
• 6-8+ years leadership experience in Healthcare-related field with experience in Revenue Cycle
Valid through: 9/24/2020
$200K — $250K
28 days ago