Not Specified years
Posted 227 days ago
The Revenue Cycle Director is responsible for all areas of Patient Access, liaison with ancillary departments regarding hospital charges, monitoring DNFB report for delinquency in HIM coding, and working closely with Case Management. The Regional Director will maintain a good working relationship with all facilities in their region to ensure clear communication. Effectively interacts with patients, other health team members, and physicians while maintaining a standard of professionalism. The Regional Revenue Cycle Director is the liaison with the CBO providing any support needed to produce accurate and timely billing for processing hospital A/R.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Manage all aspects of Patient Access including preregistration, insurance verification, point-of-service collections, financial counseling, and registration ensure timely processing and patient flow
2. Performs all department functions, as necessary
3. Completes employee evaluations timely
4. Monitors employee attendance, insures employees attend mandatory education and other programs or training as required by the facility
5. Monitor DNFB and resolve all bill holds by working directly with the appropriate departments
6. Track late charges and assist ancillary departments with process improvement for timely charge entry
7. Demonstrates 24 hour accountability for department needs
8. Ensure timely posting of payments and cash reconciliation
9. Collaborates with clinics and/or provider offices to ensure efficient flow of accurate patient information
10. Ensures daily bank deposit is accurate and complete
11. Performs all other duties as assigned or required.