One of the nation’s largest and most respected hospital companies, Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Steadily growing from a startup to an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, UHS today has annual revenue nearing $10 billion. In 2017, UHS was recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune; ranked #276 on the Fortune 500, and listed #275 in Forbes inaugural ranking of America’s Top 500 Public Companies.
Our operating philosophy is as effective today as it was 40 years ago: Build or acquire high quality hospitals in rapidly growing markets, invest in the people and equipment needed to allow each facility to thrive, and become the leading healthcare provider in each community we serve.
Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS has more than 81,000 employees and through its subsidiaries operates more than 320 acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and ambulatory centers in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and the United Kingdom.
The Revenue Cycle Analysis Manager provides oversight and maintenance of the Revenue Cycle software application.
Essential Job Duties
- Prepare and communicate month end summary reporting schedules to hospital and corporate leadership.
- Develop, analyze, and interpret complex financialreporting models during time sensitive month end close.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis to assist hospital and corporate leadership in understanding the various elements impacting the Revenue Cycle.
- Provide recommendations for improvement.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance with 5 - 8years' experiencerequired. An MBA or CPA is preferred as well.
- A working knowledge of all processes surrounding Revenue Cycle in a healthcare environment.
- An understanding of reimbursement, both in the Hospital and Physician settings.
- Familiarity with month end reporting for healthcare entities.
- Previous experience in Revenue Cycle management is preferable.
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to work with large, complex sets of data are a must.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to create a collaborative work environment with multiple stakeholders across diverse geographic locations are required.
- RCA Crowe experience is a plus.
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for a rewarding career, please take a moment to share your background with us by applying online. UHS offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience and benefits programs including medical, dental, life insurance and 401k.