Revenue Assurance Manager
- Review and analyze contracts and document significant terms and accounting conclusions.
- Lead efforts to develop policies and procedures that streamline revenue operations processes.
- Partner as a technical reference with the Sales and Contracts teams during the contract negotiation process and with Operations to validate newly proposed order management processes.
- Provide revenue recognition guidance and training to cross-functional organizations.
- Participate in revenue-related contract negotiation and contract review with Legal and Sales teams to ensure desired revenue recognition treatment is achieved.
- Participate in the communication and implementation of new revenue accounting practices across all company lines of business.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports of billed transactions to support self, internal, and external audits.
- Manage monthly revenue accounting close efforts including assurance of accurate and timely results.
- Prepare manual journal vouchers as needed to correct accounting errors not remediated by the billing system.
- Assist in data gathering to support internal and external audits.
- Establish and maintain revenue accounting principles, practices & procedures to ensure FASB, GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Administer SOX controls and testing.
- Support and implement accounting standard changes.
5 - 8Years of Experience
Bachelordegree or equivalent experience