Revenue Accounting Supervisor
Financially sound, long-established Oil and Gas firm with substantial national holdings (royalty assets) seeks a Revenue Supervisor who will be a key person in a cohesive team. Accounting group approximates 20 professionals.
Well-qualified candidates will have the following:
- ~ 10 yrs. of Revenue Accounting experience, in addition to 3-4 yrs. of supervisory/leadership roles
- Large, public company experience is required in light of the organization's strong national presence (40 states).
- Effective, engaging communicator who complements the Revenue team's cohesion and firm's "family feel".
- Central Houston location with flex AM schedules.
- Core skills include adaptability, multi-tasking and poise under pressure.
- Key traits: Self-motivation, commitment, positiveness and team-oriented
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
Competitive salary with 15-20% bonus eligibility.
All communications confidential. Your interest is appreciated!