DL*c is an industry recognized Professional Services Firm that helps companies transform ideas into action, one project at a time. Recognized by Inc. Magazine and the Los Angeles Business Journal as one of the nation?s fastest growing companies, DLC has established itself as a leading provider of business services to companies seeking expertise in Financial Planning & Analysis, Accounting & Financial Reporting, M&A Transaction Support, Financial System Implementation, Process Redesign, Project Management, and Post-Merger Integration.
- Licensing revenue recognition
- Strong process documentation and SOX404 controls documentation experience including ITGC experience
- Experience sourcing and applying technical accounting guidance that cover such topics as Variable Interest Entities, Purchase Accounting/Business Combination Accounting, Revenue Recognition (ASC 606/605), Leasing Accounting, Debt Modification, Consolidation/Equity Method/Joint Ventures, etc..
- Strong SAP user proficiency including recent familiarity with various T-codes and reporting
- Demonstrable process re-engineering and improvement experience including the identification of inefficiencies, formulation of an action plan, and execution of changes
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Supporting aggressively tight accounting cycle closes from a high of volume of journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, variance analysis and explanation, to the production and review of financial statements
- Revenue Recognition Projects including sourcing, interpreting, and application of the guidance to current accounting processes and systems, gap analysis, and supporting the testing of the appropriate changes
- Sourcing relevant accounting guidance and interpreting the relevant application to the client?s business by writing technical memos and accounting policies and procedures that are defensible by the Big 4audit firms
- Project managing transformational initiatives such as global end to end process re-engineering efforts in Procure to Pay, Record to Report, Order to Cash or enterprise related system implementations or optimization projects
Compensation & Benefits:
- DL*c provides the stability of a regular, full-time salaried position with the security of an employment agreement vs. risky at-will employment.
- A competitive base salary with a lucrative bonus plan including a productivity bonus for hours billed over 40.
- Full Benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life & disability, 401k, paid time-off and holiday pay, employee assistance plan, domestic partner benefits, and wellness programs.
- Comprehensive Health Savings and retirement plan which includes a company contribution component.
- Customized training programs through a web-based learning portal