We are looking for ?Revenue Accountant for our client in Southlake, TX
Job Title: ?Revenue Accountant
Job Location: Southlake, TX
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Under general direction, responsible for developing, implementing and/or maintaining one or a combination of complex general accounting systems.
- Prepares journal entries, maintains and reconciles ledger accounts.
- Provides record of assets, liabilities and otherfinancial transactions.
- Balances books periodically and prepares profit and loss, income and balance sheet statements.
- Maintains receipts and disbursement reports.
- May prepare federal, state, and local reports and tax returns.
- May interpret reports and records for managers.
- Analyze general ledger accounts and resolve issues.
- Resolve complex accounting issues and special projects.
- Record monthly accruals, post other journal entries, review bank account reconciliations and complete month end close process. Prepare account reconciliations.
- Job may provide functional advice or training to less experienced accountant jobs.
- Conducting and documenting basic to moderate financial analysis
- Evaluating product/service agreement analyses and applying accounting guidance under U.S. GAAP and company policy
- Reviewing contracts for accurate revenue recognition
- Assisting with month end close journal entries and account reconciliations to the Airline Solutions segment
- Complying with internal controls under SOX404 by ensuring internal controls are performed, documented and operating effectively on a timely basis
- Determining revenue allocations and preparing revenue schedules
- Assisting with various special projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required, Master's degreepreferred.
- ?10+?years’ experience.
- Proficient in SAP, Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working in revenue recognition, schedule maintenance in ERP, price/ rate setting in the system