Essential duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Research, analyze, evaluate, and administer Arrow’s qualified and non-qualified retirement plans, either internally or through a partnership with outsourced service provider, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Review and audit employee and Arrow contributions from Payroll on a weekly basis. Collaborate with the payroll team to reconcile contributions and post funding to the recordkeeper for applicable plans on a scheduled basis. Audit retirement plan eligibility and participant data. Resolve discrepancies as needed.
- Monitor and auditloan data to ensure adherence to terms and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Perform secondary reviews of additional calculations and system entries as needed.
- Handle escalated retirement benefit inquiries in a timely manner.
- Serve as a point of contact for planaudits, SOX compliance and SEC reporting; support the completion of IRS Form 5500 and otherrequired notices and filings related to Arrow’s retirement programs.
- Serve as a liaison with plan recordkeepers, retirement committee, trustees to ensure plans are administered in accordance with plan documents, established procedures and government regulations.
- Update Summary Plan Descriptions and applicable administrative process documents.Prepare and distribute plan participant communications as needed.
- Interpret, review and update plan policies and procedures to ensure standardization, legal compliance and improved efficiency.Identify and implement process improvements in partnership with HR Technology, HRIS, Payroll and service providers.
- Lead special projects as needed (e.g., plandesign updates, system conversions, enhancements, acquisitions).
Minimum Requirements/Years of Experience/Education
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Human Resources or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working directly with employee retirement benefits.
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage projects, balance multiple priorities, and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with high level of tact, diplomacy and confidentiality
- Experience supporting planaudits
- Experience with Form 5500 filing requirements
- Working knowledge of ERISA and other federal laws related to retirement plans
- Advanced proficiency in Excel preferred
- Working knowledge of ADP and Workday is preferred