Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
5 - 7 years
Posted 125 days ago
Provide administration expertise to retirement plan clients and act as the plan's relationship manager. Retain existing client relationships through active consultation and interaction, presentations by providing an excellent customer experience.
1. Plan Administration/Relationship Management
Provide administration expertise to an assigned planportfolio (clients) in connection with account management, risk management and compliance and adherence to the terms of the governing legal document, department policies and procedures and state and federal regulations.
Demonstrate ability to successfully manage retirement accounts of appropriate size and complexity.
Complete special projects relating to account management as assigned, within allotted timeframes and be accountable for continuous best efforts in such projects.
Collaborate with peers to develop key procedures, processes and forms as they related to the wealth management business across FNNI.
Work with other team members and management to create and implement monitoring systems and processes.
Conduct client service reviews at least annually with all assigned plans.
Reconcile annual statements to ensure they are correct and ready for mailing
Working with client, and with knowledge of industry-side analytics, develop, implement and monitor plan goals (such as an increase in retention rate, etc.)
Develop and execute goals, plans, and initiatives that align with corporate strategy surrounding client satisfaction, plan governance and legal compliance in a highly regulated industry.
Establish and maintain excellent relationships with the plan sponsor key contacts and the sponsor's advisor through phone calls, in-person meetings and periodic in-person presentations.
Identify product enhancements for clients, encourage client buy-in to product enhancements.
Provide education to participants either directly or through others to meet plan goals and product enhancements.
2. Client Expansion and Retention
For existing clients:
Effectively implement the defined levels of customer service, interaction and communication.
Expand and retain existing client relationships through additions to current offerings or identification of new needs.
Identifies and matches client needs with appropriate advisor and/or subject matter experts to provide solutions and secure expansion opportunities.
For new business:
Grow the business by acquiring new record keeping relationships
3. Ensure Excellent Customer Experience: Meet or exceed the defined standards that support and ensure an exceptional customer experience for assigned plans.
Respond accurately and timely to requests and inquires received from plan sponsors and participants
Serve as the primary daily contact and relationship manager for Plan Sponsors using First National Bank's record keeping services.
4. Strategic Partner Management: Work closely with the RPS Director, Relationship Management, to monitor strategic partner reports and metrics to ensure that strategic partner meets requirements for all assigned plans.
Review strategic partner billings to assigned clients on behalf of FNBO
Track and monitor all revenue transmitted from strategic partner (including all revenue sharing and client billings), and invoices for services for assigned plans.
Work with strategic partner to ensure any client issues are resolved in a timely manner, and accurately paying particular attention to escalated service issue reports/logs
Coordinate all annual notices (RMD, fee disclosure, fund change, annual) with strategic partner and plan sponsor ensure delivery meeting all regulatory guidelines.
5. Compliance: Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties.
Complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures and controls, as required.
Report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulations.
Report any suspicious customer and/or account activity.
Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working relationships. Maintain regular and predictable attendance in alignment with departmental/divisional policy.
1. 5+ years retirement plan services, daily recordkeeping or related work experience
2. College degree or equivalent work experience
3. Exceptional client service experience and demonstrated problem solving ability
4. Strong communication skills
5. Strong computer skills using Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, proprietary systems and dual screens with aptitude to learn new applications quickly
6. Strong analytical skills with ability to track and monitor various financial aspects of the role.
1. College degree (business/finance/economics desired)
2. Previous experience in managing daily aspects of large client relationships
3. CRSP, QKA or QPA