Builds and maintains the relationships of qualified defined contribution retirement plans utilizing our Recordkeeping platform. Acts as a point of contact for assigned relationships, resolves team client? escalations, documents procedures and identifies areas for process improvement.
Essential Functions Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Provides client support and customer service on day to day issues with clients by responding via both oral and written communication
- Acts in a pro-active manner with assigned clients and builds relationships to ensure retention
- Works with plan sponsors, brokers, registered investment advisors, Trust companies and other third party vendors, including auditors to respond to requests for specialized reports, communicate fund actions, consult on client inquiries and research/resolve issues.
Supervisory Responsibilities (None)
Required Education, Experience and Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field or industry experience.
- 3-7 years of experience working in a related position in the retirement services sector.
- Proven relationship management experience.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Solid MS Office skills to include Excel.
Preferred (but not required) education or skills for this role are
- Creative Problem Solver
- Analytical Thinker
- Team Player
- Sound Judgment
- Results Driven
- Personal Credibility
- Written and Oral Communication Skills