As Retention Marketing Manager, you’ll report to Amuse’s Senior Director of Retention and be responsible for supporting our Email, SMS and Push Notification strategies. With a mobile-first mindset, you will execute an integrated and cohesive CRM program that drives retention, customer activation, referrals and mobile app adoption. You will drive innovation and results by leveraging A/B testing.
Here's What You'll Do
- Leverage your deep understanding of CRM best practices to help establish Amuse’s CRM function, leading the end-to-end process from campaign development to technical implementation, in partnership with external vendors and internal stakeholders
- Build and contribute ideas for our lifecycle strategy aimed at engaging and retaining users via email, SMS, and push notifications.
- Oversee CRM Operations, including the interconnection with data warehouse/customer data platforms via internal and external partners
- Manage the full outbound communication journey for new and existing users across email, SMS , and push.
- Develop and execute A/B experiments across channels
- Use HTML and CSS to redesign and code out templates on a frequent basis.
- Execute all aspects of the email deployment process from pulling segmentation audiences, uploading content, QA, launch, and monitoring campaigns.
- Track and report back on channel performance, including maintaining a calendar and establishing performance benchmarks and KPIs
- Troubleshoot technical issues (source code, etc.) within e-mail templates.
- Experience with content development is a plus.
- Comfortable with light graphic design and/or photo editing.
- Utilize Google Analytics and Data Visualization tools to understand CRM performance and recommend improvements to campaigns and triggers to achieve goals.
- 5+ years of CRM and/or consumer lifecycle marketing experience with proven growth results
- 2+ years of experience working with marketing tech: partnering closely with Data and Product teams along with CRM vendors - e.g. Klaviyo, JIRA, Magento.
- Proven experience building multi-channel experiments and test designs
- Experience with Klaviyo or similar platform
- Excellent writer, especially in short form (email copy & SMS copy, headlines, push notification copy etc.)
- Strong quantitative skills including using basic statistical analysis
- Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Understands the principles of responsive HTML emails, templates and landing pages
- Familiar with push marketing strategies and mobile usability principles