$80K — $100K *
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
The Retail Technology Engineer will develop and ensure an industry-leading retail experience for Under Armour stores around the world. This position requires working in a fast-paced environment supporting tremendous growth. The candidate will work closely with other IT team members and outside departments to develop the best possible retail experience for the business function; therefore, the employee must have strong communication skills (verbal and written), strong interpersonal and organizational skills, flexibility, and the ability to quickly improvise.
• Engineering a world class retail experience that supports the stores’ needs while maintaining high security, performance and supportability requirements.
• Managing our current retail environment via multiple management tools while providing direction for future management processes and tools.
• Partner and contribute in a cross-functional team including Store Operations, Global Retail and IT, thoroughly understand business needs, translate the needs into actionable projects and tasks, and implement technology solutions to satisfy the needs
• Provide direction and influence on future product and technology roadmaps aligning with cross functional IT and business partners, lead evaluation, selection and implementation of new store front solutions aligning to business needs in 5Y plan
• Translate business requirements to functional requirements delivering functional specifications, mapping documents and solution documents for store front interfaces and applications
• Execute enhancements, projects and IT Requests for POS systems and supported interfaces
• Provide functional expertise and L3/L4 escalation support for store systems
• Researching upcoming retail hardware and software along with third party software to be on the forefront of technology.
• Creating and maintaining knowledge base articles.
• Mentoring the IT Service Desk on technical issues, policies, and procedures.
• Coordinating with manufacturers/vendors to resolve equipment or software issues.
• Providing support for critical retail issues during normal work hours and after-hours as needed.
• Performing other duties as assigned
• Expertise with large scale deployment tools and techniques in large distributed retail organizations
• Familiarity with Change Management processes
• Group Policy configuration experience
• Expertise in systems virtualization
• Knowledge of Windows Active Directory
• Knowledge of AirWatch
• Development of and adherence to policies and procedures
• Organization with planning and executing job related functions
• Ability to meet multiple deadlines
• Management of multiple ongoing projects
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Confidence to work efficiently with minimal supervision
• Strong initiative, problem solving skills, and decision-making skills
• Collaboration with IT and other departments on a global scale
• Computer Skills
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
Valid through: 3/13/2021
$80K — $100K
7 days ago