Retail Systems Operations Specialist
The Retail Systems Operations Specialist is primarily responsible for managing the transparency, accuracy, and availability of retail performance metrics for field staff, dealers, and internal stakeholders. He/ She will be responsible for a large volume of retail network locations measured on an individual basis and manage a multitude of vendors with the goal of implementing transformational digital services and service platforms for more effective transparency and optimization of dealer metrics, managing modules and technologies implemented at new stores, and maintaining/improving existing essential infrastructures.
In this role, the Retail Systems Operations Specialist will plan, coordinate, and manage all activities related to the design, development, usage and implementation of organizational information systems and software applications. Centered on change management and the ability to drive change, this individual will apply proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of best practices to guide his business team, vendors, and collaborating IT teams on issues related to the design, development, communication, distribution, and deployment of mission-critical information and software systems that enable field teams to effectively consult and manage the dealer body.
Additionally, the Retail Systems Operations Specialist will be responsible for establishing individual business target objectives and supporting the achievements of these objectives, to include performance management. He/she will manage the development of systems that support accurate and timely reporting to be used within the national and regional market as well as dealer level.
The Retail Systems Operations Manager is located in Woodcliff Lake, NJ.
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Finance
- 3 - 5 years of experience in one of the following: Automotive Operations, Strategy, Consulting, or IT Project Management; a combination of all preferred.
- Strong vendor management and project management skills.
- Domestic and international travel required.
- In-depth knowledge of current system capabilities and operational practices with dealers.
- Strong change management capabilities with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to negotiate with all levels of the business.
- Proficiency insystems analysis and system data quality testing.
- 3-5 years’ experience in IBM COGNOS, salesforce.com. and agile project management.
BMW NA is an EO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job ID: 170003US