Nestlé Nespresso SA is the pioneer and reference for highest-quality portioned coffee. The company works with more than 70,000 farmers in 12 countries through its AAA Sustainable Quality™ Program to embed sustainability practices on farms and the surrounding landscapes. Launched in 2003 in collaboration with The Rainforest Alliance, the program helps to improve the yield and quality of harvests, ensuring a sustainable supply of high quality coffee and improving livelihoods of farmers and their communities.
Headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso operates in 69 countries and has more than 12,000 employees. In 2016, it operated a global retailnetwork of more than 600 boutiques.
Come join our growing team, the taste of something better awaits you! Nespresso USA is seeking a dynamic, sales-driven, Boutique Manager to run both of our boutiques in the Garden State Plaza Mall!
• Network, recruit, and hire top quality store employees
• Manage performance reviews for all employees; coach and develop the team for growth and succession planning
• Ensure timely execution of company procedures for new hire onboarding
• Abide by schedule requirements as set by Nestle Nespresso and respecting municipal, state and federal laws
• In collaboration with Human Resources provide advice and counsel to managers regarding personnel practices, policy and employment laws
• Ensure retail operations, procedures and best practices are being adhered to for stock management, payment management, loss prevention and boutique operations
• Act as a key liaison between store and the corporate retail team
• Ensure IT systems function correctly
• Adhere to Nestle Safety Health and Environmental and Food Safety Policy and Procedures and execute any corrective and preventative actions assigned
• Evaluate store’s performance weekly, monthly and YTD and achieve set targets and KPIs
• Review store P&L with Area/District Manager to reduce costs and identify efficiencies
• Utilize Manager on Duty Programs to drive sales and meet set sales goals
• Act as an enthusiastic ambassador for the Nespresso brand and respond to customer complaints as necessary
• Ensure Visual Merchandising programs are executed and all stores adhere to Nespresso standards for merchandising and product presentation
• Execute events to build the Nespresso brand
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred
• 4+ years prior professional experience in retail required
• 3+ years of experience in people management including coaching, motivation and development of direct reports required
• Experience in customer complaint management
• Experience in project management processes and change management
• Must have full availability to work all shifts including days, nights, weekends and holidays
• Travel required up to 10%.