Since 1853, we've been obsessed with innovation to meet people's needs. We invented the first blue jean. And we reinvented khaki pants. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines for our manufacturing partners. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do.
A company doesn't last more than 160 years by standing still. It endures by reinventing itself, striving to delight its consumers, winning in the marketplace and by remaining true to its values.
We employ thousands of people around the world to support our great brands Levi's®, Dockers®, Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™ and Denizen®. Our employees are committed to innovation, creativity and collaboration. Put simply, if you're looking for a new opportunity, this is a great place to grow your career.
We are looking for an experienced Solution Architect who has demonstrated delivery of enterprise scale retail solutions spanning across multiple platforms.
- Lead the design and architecture of global in-store digital solutions.
- Partner with the regional teams to understand the differences in system landscape and infrastructure and make sure the solution works in those regions.
- Collaborate with development managers to establish the mobile app development lifecycle.
- Collaborate withkey stakeholders& vendors to establish the architecture vision and roadmap.
- Partner with management to provide updates on projects, architecture, vision and roadmap.
- Collaborate with business analysts and product to establish stories that capture the function & non-functional requirements that need to be implemented for specific solutions.
- Work with middleware and infosec teams to establish new interfaces that are aligned to enterprise standards.
- Partner with other lead architects across the engineering group to align and address longer term engineering goals and priorities.
- Perform Proof Of Concepts (POCs) to evaluate new tools/platforms
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in technology field
- 12+ years technology experience
- 5+ years of professional experiencein delivering mobile applications.
- Conducting vendor evaluations for hardware and software products to determine their fit at LS&Co.
- Strongbias towards action with a high cadence of delivering results.
- Love being hands-on. Comfortable switching between architecting, prototyping and coding.
- Experience delivering HTML5 web applications (react, vue, progressive), iOS and Android applications.
- Exposure and understanding of modern integration tools and standards.
- Strong professional experience with SoapUI and/or Postman.
- Understand modern architectures using MVC, MVVM and VIPER approaches.
- Experience designing & implementing distributed systems that integrate with multiple internal and external systems.
- Experience with implementing application security principles making sure standards are being followed.
- Familiarity with POS, order management and ecommerce solutions is a plus.
- Knowledge of essential omni-channel features and associated solutions is a plus: AOS, Cross-channel returns (including reverse logistics and accounting), omni-channel catalog, pricing and promotions, connected fitting room, BOPIS, ROPIS, click-and-collect, etc.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration principles and best-practices.
- Understand the retail environment and trends.
- Working knowledge of RESTful and SOAP web services.
- Comfort working in agile and waterfall environments.
- Exposure to bug tracking and task management software such as JIRA, Bugzilla, etc.
- Exposure to Github.
- Comfortable working with remote teams.
Technologies We Use:
- React, vueJS
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we've got you covered. Here's a small snapshot:
- 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
- Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
- Product discount of 40% off regular-price merchandise