Retail Services, CMO, VP, Reporting & Marketing Campaign Analytics Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Financial Services
About Citi Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities. Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.DescriptionRole is an analyst position supportingMarketing Campaign Tracking &Reporting across CitiRetail Services partners. Primary responsibility will be to help the team achieve operational excellence through process reengineering and automation - delivering low cost servicing & improving customerexperience. Adeptly interpret and utilize mass quantities of proprietary data to generate insights, leverage results to help increase acquisition, conversion, andretention at every touch point.Analyst will need to have a strong leadership skills, knowledge offinancial business practices, a demonstrated proficiency in data mining techniques, and an advanced knowledge of SAS, Qlikview, SQL, Cognos, and UNIX; specificallyscheduling,scripting, and automation. Experience working in aBig Data environment a strong plus. Position interacts with key business and partner representatives and is expected to have well developed communication (written and oral), relationship building, and influencing skills. Role is accountable for using analytic capability to identify and translate results into business opportunities and to work cross-functionally to drive positive change.Experience with credit andRetail relationships stronglypreferred
- Interface with Internal & External Partners to design data driven analytic and reporting solutions primarily using SAS, Qlikview (reporting, dashboards, mobile, cubes, etc).
- Work with program General Manager and staff to proactively identify opportunities to drive sales, increase revenue, decrease costs, or improve the business operating model
- Closely review business results and reporting to ensure performance of asset remains consistent and necessary MIS has been produced, is accurate, and is delivered on a timely basis
- Pull, synthesize and manipulate large data sets using UNIX, SAS, SQL, Visual Basic, Cognos, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access, translating technical data into business terms
- Build Leading & Lagging MIS Insights to interpret market trends utilizing knowledge of First Data Resources (FDR), Credit Card Data (definitions and derivations), Credit Bureau attributes, Acxiom, Dunn & Bradstreet demographics and firmographics
- Partner with internal and external business leaders to identify business opportunities utilizing financial metrics including Net Present Value, Payback Period, and Return on Assets.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to provide customized comprehensive statistical and cross-functional analytical information to facilitate business decision-making
- Craft presentation decks and presenting results to Internal & external clients
- Develop relationships across the Retail Services organization to leverage and share best practice
Key Collaboration Points
- Functional Business Directors/Managers - Decision Management, Consumer P&L, Commercial P&L and Business Development, Marketing, Field Sales, Finance, Risk and Operations.
- Partner - Marketing, Finance and Store Operations Managers
- Retail Services Partner Management Team including COE leaders within each partner business (i.e. Finance, Decision Management, Risk, Business Services, and Legal)
Business and Technical Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, finance, engineering, economics, or related technical discipline. Advanced degree including an MBA is strongly desired
- 10+ years business experiencedesired; 4+ in related field (customer analysis, database marketing, risk, financial/operational reporting and/or data analytics)
- Strong working knowledge of SAS including but not limited to Base SAS, SAS Graphs, SAS Macro Language, SAS/STAT, ODS, and Enterprise Miner
- Working knowledge of Qlikview, SQL, Cognos (Query Studio, Report Studio), and UNIX (scheduling, scripting, automation).
- Experience working with large data files (20+ MM record files)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools including Excel pivot tables, graphing, and use of Excel macros
- Experience with statistics/modeling and market analysis in a business environment
- Strong knowledge of financial business practices
- Job ID: 17077152