RetailSAP Senior Manager - FT51935
New York, NY
175k - 225k
Join this Client and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Choose This Client, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. This unique career offers cutting-edge experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
The ideal candidate is a hard-working individual who has a creative but analytical mindset. He or she should be self-motivated
. This is not a job but fast tracking career in a very unique group of brilliant “thought leaders” who hand in hand with you wish to build something special. You would be one of the few at the beginning of this so you would be able to help establish your footprint on the vision which is a rare opportunity indeed. The position comes with opportunities for advancement within the department for the right candidate as well as exceptional benefits and a competitive salary
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Minimum of 8years experience in client situations delivering project-based solutions in SAP platform in SAPRetail and/or Fashion Management solutions.
2.Skills include requirements gathering, specifications authoring, requirements traceability, configuration, functional unit testing, deployment and HyperCare support. Includes SAP functional retailing and/or fashion management experience.
3.Master Data Management in Retail (article, vendor)
4. Retail Operational Configuration (e.g. assortments, forecasting and replenishment)
5. Retail Business-specific skills (e.g. apparel, perishables, dry goods, fresh, seasonal, etc..).
6. Supply Chain, including operational understanding of warehouse management, distribution and replenishment methods, processes and techniques.
7. Must include a minimum of three deployments.
8. Project lifecycle delivery skills, project management support, methodology, documentation, testing, post-production support and knowledge transfer
10.Salary Expectation? ($175k to $225k)
11..Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder?