Samsung is seeking a high energy Retail Sales Manager who will be responsible for driving sales through call center and retail channels for the Comcast Account. You will lead activities to maximize sell-through by raising brand awareness and advocacy with both retail/call center sales personnel and consumers. Additionally, you will be responsible for training and motivating partners and supporting field sales teams.
Common Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for increasing sell through within existing accounts, driving demand at a local level
• Achieve targets and goals for the Comcast account
• Responsible for bringing product features to life and promoting benefits to generate customer interest
• Serve as the main liaison to field teams to plan and execute consumer and carrier employee activities
• Develops relationships with key retail and call center partners, understand and respond to customer needs, tracks and monitors account activity
• Responsible for working directly with the internal retail team and carrier retail/call center teams to ensure training and event compliance
• Ensure key in-store merchandising KPIs are met and exceeded
• Develop and execute detailed sales/marketing plans, as well as training for regional Comcast teams
• Report on Samsung and competitive products, promotions and services
Background / Experience
• A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or a business-related field
• 6+ years of experience generating customer sales with direct customer contact in a high technology, cable, mobile, or training environment
• Strong knowledge of handheld devices, accessories, tablets, wearables, or related products
Necessary Skills / Attributes
• Demonstrated ability to interact with leadership at all levels within partner organizations and within the SEA organization
• The ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple business objectives and projects
• Ability to make professional sales and business presentations in writing, through email, reports, or orally
• Ability to direct staff leadership to achieve customer contracted objectives and team goals and to achieve results within established time frames and requirements.
• Ability to develop sales and business objectives, and metrics, to clearly define results to be achieved, to make decisions, to give direction, and to measure individual/team performance and business results
• Interact withall levels within the organization and has frequent external contacts
Role and Responsibilities
Physical / Mental Demands & Conditions:
Travel to Account Retail Stores and Inbound Sales Centers 50%+ of time.
Work is generally performed in an office environment. Operate a computer keyboard and view a video display terminal between 50% - 75% of work time, including prolonged periods of time. Position will require travel 40%-50% of the time. Requires considerable (90%+) work utilizing high visual acuity/detail, numeric/character distinction, and moderate hand/finger dexterity. The movement and transportation of equipment, most of the time is under 25 pounds. Performs work under time schedules and stress which are normally periodic or cyclical, including time sensitive deadlines, intellectual challenge, some language barriers, and project management deadlines. Machines, tools, equipment, and work aids include printers, copiers, faxes, and other equipment commonly associated with an office work area. May require working additional hours beyond normal schedule. Consistently demonstrates a commitment to policies and procedures, including but not limited to, attendance, confidentiality, conflict of interest, and ethical responsibilities.
Samsung Electronics America provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Skills and Qualifications