What you’ll be doing?
The Regional Manager for Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut develops regional sales and profit strategies that maximize both wholesale and retail performance while driving Strategic direction, Retailer relationships and operational efficiencies. Provide exceptional leadership that motivates a team of District Managers to execute strategies and exceed targeted results while leading in a multi-functional environment. Focused on collaborative solutions to support the Ace Retailer’s voice is heard at Corporate while balancing the input to create the right outcome in support of the greater good of the enterprise.
- Conducts a comprehensive SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats) analysis of the region and develops strategies that strengthen the Ace Brand and improve both wholesale and retail sales both short-term and long-term.
- Recruits, trains, coaches, develops and assures engagement of a high performing team of District Managers that ensure the execution of Ace’s Retail Operations business strategy and achievement of targeted results.
- Ensures the region operates effective and profitable Ace Retailer stores.
- Actively engages Ace Retailer groups to identify potential opportunities and issues to ensure their opinion is heard at Corporate, and to provide a balanced influence of Corporate Retail initiatives.
What you’ll need to apply?
- Internal Candidates: Must be a current or former member of the ROP LD team (Leadership Development). If not a current or former LD member, then you must be in Box 1 or 2 from the 2018 Calibration Talent Review.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, and 10+ years of professional and progressively successful, Fortune 500 retail management leadership.
- Comprehensive understanding of front/backend retail operations and business fundamentals.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate a high performing retail management team.
- Demonstrated ability to asses regional needs, develop strategies, and translate plans into executable action.
- Excellent communication (both written & verbal presentation), interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.