The Regional Sales Director will oversee a territory of 25 to 30 General Nutrition specialty retail stores in the Warsaw, IN area. As a Regional Sales Director you are responsible for leading in all areas of store operations including but not limited to sales generation, ensuring maximum sales and profit goals, loss prevention, operations, merchandising and employee development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish a strong customer service/selling culture in all assigned stores
- Accountable for overall operations, staffing and merchandising of retail stores
- Ensure maximum profitability through execution of short and long term strategies
- Provide leadership, execute corporate directives and develop strategies to maximize people development
- Adhere to code of ethics and high standards of personal behavior
- Ensure outstanding customer service throughout the organization by properly hiring and training a team of professionals at all levels
- Visit assigned locations to ensure store standards and customer service exceeds company expectations
Required:Bachelor's degree and at least 4 years of retail store management experience.
Skills and Abilities:Excellent leadership skills Able to effectively communicate written and verballyAble to comprehend basic financialreports and Profit & Loss StatementsStrong interpersonal and ethical behavior to manage the company's assets and employees