- Works directly in the Retail Marketing team to initiate, oversee and lead new marketing initiatives focused on the Loan Officer journey, business development, supporting recruiting efforts, optimizing existing programs and analyzing results.
- Develops company branded collateral and corresponding digital content/functionality.
- Strong understanding of both offline and online marketing strategies.
- Works to develop strategies to enhance revenue, save costs and improve our direct and indirect customer experiences
- Expands and grows company's marketing programs by creating new content and a campaign calendar
- Trains Loan Officers on marketing platforms
- Supports the creation of new Joint Ventures both in attracting them and then supporting their marketing needs
- Documents processes and programs
- Researches industry trends and proposes strategic technology improvements
- Provides support for various company initiatives on an as needed basis
- Performs related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Four (4) yearundergraduatedegree
- Minimum 3years marketingexperiencerequired, 5-7years desired
- Mortgage or Financial Services experience a plus
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements
- Strong understanding of the mortgage market of financial services industry is a plus
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Ability to manage at both the strategic and operational level, must be a doer first and a delegator second.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point), knowledge of content management systems (CMS) and customer relationship management systems (CRM), Photoshop a plus and web marketing/technologies is a plus