- Executing and managing the product roadmaps, while managing the day-to-day business partners and vendor relationships to support the products and maximize product profitability
- Provide subject matter expertise and decisions on escalated client requests regarding lending products
- Acting as a consultant to internal partners in order to understand and influence business strategies, priorities and direction to ensure business objectives can be converted into effective products.
- Work with Marketing and Client Communications to promote products and create general awareness of the product suite
- Collecting metrics, trends, feedback and product data to support executive level presentations to effectively communicate product performance for use by Senior Management
- Develop business cases and financial models for new and existing product offerings
- Four-year college degree (graduate degree preferred) with 5+ years of related experience
- Demonstrate advanced level analytical ability with execution focus
- Ability to partner with cross functional teams across the organization, with strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact with Senior Management
- Keen organization ability and project management skills to deliver on business strategies with a high level of energy and enthusiasm
- Series 7 and 66 licenses required (or can be obtained withing 90 days)
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements listed.