Annual Customer Planning:
- Assist in the stewardship of the annual customer planning process with Sales Leads, including conducting key planning sessions (National Sales Mtg) and assisting with development of short and long term customer marketing plans to support portfolio and brand growth targets
- Collaborate with the Region Commercial Marketing and Ops teams to handoff key Annual Customer Planning deliverables for commercialization with the Region Commercial Marketing and Ops
- Collaborate with Cat Comm to develop category based selling stories for Programs and Package Launches. Ensure sales materials are tailored to relevant customer/channel orgs.
- Compile key PicOS tools (annual/trimester programming and innovation calendars, floor maps, monthly/annual LOS template) for communication to National Accounts. Establish routines to create direct feedback loop between Natl customer teams and Cat Comm to enhance program elements prior to commercialization.
- Steward the Trimester Planning Process with C/D or Local accounts, including delivery of key PicOS tools (annual/trimester programming and innovation calendars, floor maps, monthly LOS template). Provide feedback loop from customer teams back to Cat Comm to enhance program elements prior to commercialization.
- Collaborate with the Region Commercial Marketing and Ops teams to handoff key Trimester Planning Process deliverables for commercialization with the Region Commercial Marketing and Ops
- Provide strategic and commercial guidance to assist in development of RED surveys and steward RED performance to customer teams via key routines.
- Work with Sales leads and PRGM to align on key KBI's to track as part of the monthly scorecard and IPO's. Steward performance with team on a monthly basis to identify gaps and opportunities.
- Steward product/program sell-in info from customer teams upstream into Cat Comms and downstream into Regions.
- Minimum Required: Bachelor's degree
- Preferred Level: Graduate degree
- 6-8 years' experience, preferably in the consumer goods/beverages industry
- Broad strategy development expertise across channel, brand, category, operations or customer
- Analytics experience - ability to draw insights and actions from data
- Planning experience; strategic thinking (forward-looking vision and anticipating of future needs)
- Experience building and monitoring annual business plans
- Proven track record for delivering sustainable results
- Collaborating with marketing teams and other key internal/external stakeholders; effective in influencing wide variety of stakeholders, particularly in situations where Commercial leadership may have accountability for doing the work but may not have control over all decisions impacting the work
- Effectively communicates & builds relationships at all organizational levels
- 8-10 years' experience preferably in the consumer goods/beverages industry
- Operational and Brand experience
- NRS/NFS Sales or Shopper Marketing experience
- Strong program management experience
- Operational experience building and implementing commercialization plans
- Strong change management capabilities
Years of Experience:
5-7 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.