The eCommerce Manager is responsible for developing and executing marketing and merchandising strategies that will drive increased sales and profits to online retail sales.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue and traffic to shop.bucks.com to elevate website as the main online source for all Bucks merchandise
- Serve as daily point of contact for marketing and digital to ensure online and in store retail is top of mind with relevant and engaging advertising and social posts resulting in revenue.
- Maintain social content for Bucks Pro Shop daily.
- Monitor best retail practices both with other teams and industry wide. Ensuring the Bucks stay on the cutting edge of sports retail.
- Work in conjunction with warehouse to monitor inventory. Have consistent product vitality with unique offerings only found at shop.bucks.com
- Work in conjunction withdigital team to monitor SEM, SEO and overall digital spend and consistently adjust based on results and ROI.
- Works with Warehouse Manager on order fulfillment, managing peak periods during the year.
- Manages all customer service requests and reports information back to fulfillment.
- Requests all retail creative requests from Marketing department and traffics final copies to appropriate departments.
- Works with Retail Buyer to ensure proper product cadence to load new product online.
- Works with Retail Director to manage retail marketing calendar.
- Knowledge of methods for showing, promoting and selling retail merchandise. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration and sales techniques.
- Strong knowledge of digitallandscape (social media and online merchandising)
- Knowledgeable and stays abreast of industry trends
- Strong website and consumer analytic skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Creative with ability to develop new and innovation solutions
- 3+ Years of eCommerce product merchandising or buying experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, retail, or related field