Responsible for leading a team of sales and service professionals within a defined district of 8-14 branch offices within the Retail network. Provide branch management with leadership, coaching and direction in the areas of sales, service, customer concerns, operations, human resources, business development, and community involvement. Reinforces the Bank's mission, vision and values by serving as a culture agent, motivating employees to achieve higher standards and promote a commitment to excellence in sales, service, knowledge/training and technology driven products and processes. Ensures the desired results are achieved in the areas of goal achievement and profitability through a prudent approach to retention, attraction and expansion of client relationships through branding and relationship building. Act as a liaison between the retail branches and support areas of the Bank in order to ensure strong synergies and alignment to corporate goals and objectives.
- Provides guidance and leadership in the area of business development and commercial product delivery, including business proposals, cash management and account analysis. Engage in high net worth client meetings for complex scenarios and consultation. Drives branch sales and performance and provides strategic direction focused on the continued growth and development of assigned branches within the district. Provides ongoing feedback on market conditions within a district, including competitive analysis and market demographics.
- Oversees branch operations in accordance with applicable Bank policies and procedures within a defined district. Maintains a current knowledge of all bank products and assists managers, staff and customers with matters relating to the Bank's products and services. Leads, directs and maintains accountability of retail staff to all budgets and production goals within an assigned region. Identifies and shares best practices that will improve efficiencies to complete tasks and processes on the frontline and within the Bank.
- Reviews and approves business needs within the district that exceed branch authority limits to support client activities, including but not limited to; overdrafts, wire transfers, and various cash management service requests.
- Create and maintain a superior focus on sales and service within the district with a strong emphasis on improving cross sells through effective profiling, referrals, and above average mystery shop scores. Tracks and reviews daily district performance levels; compiles summary reports and communicates standing; develops and directs action plans for improvement areas. Conducts frequent branch visits to ensure adherence to Bank policies, culture, consistency in customer service and marketing efforts, successful implementation of new products and services to include but not limited to technology driven products, and to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with branch employees and retail partners.
- Manages cost of funds and profitable balance sheet growth within the district, with a strong focus on the acquisition of low cost, core deposits. Develops and implements strategic business plans that are consistent with corporate direction and result in achieving targeted goals. Conducts local district wide sales and business campaigns with branch and employee recognition for support of retail goal achievement and bank wide campaign success.
- Ownership of Customer relationships and branding
Job TitleRetail District ManagerFull Time/Part TimeRegular Full-TimeRequirements
- Bachelors degree or comparable professional training and ten (10) years of bankingexperience are required.
- Banking experience must include a minimum of five (5) years as a Branch Manager.
- Ability to train, motivate and influence people is necessary.
- Must possess good communication skills and be a team player. Superior written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must be flexible and willing to adapt to schedule changes and be willing to travel to branch locations within an assigned district.