Appirio, a Wipro Company helps customers improve Worker & Customer experiences with outcome-oriented consultants who bring the latest digital thinking and unmatched cloud experience. We create actionable strategies that deliver results quickly, and help organizations adapt to a new experience-driven era. We do this by harnessing the power of one of the world’s largest crowdsourcing communities and thousands of pre-built solution accelerators. Appirio is a trusted partner to some of the world’s largest brands, including YP, Cardinal Health, Coca-Cola, eBay, Facebook, Home Depot, Sony PlayStation, Moen, and IBM.Brief Summary of Role
Appirio works with companies to address key challenges through the implementation of Appirio application-based business solutions. This individual contributor position is solely responsible for Appirio business development in a specified territory, focused on Retail and CPG accounts.
- Meet, and hopefully exceed, services booking and revenue quotas
- Actively pursue and hunt for new business opportunities in accounts.
- Network within the industry, market, and accounts to bring new client opportunities to the Appirio consulting account teams.
- Identify/develop key partner strategies for specific customers and market segments.
- Provide high content contributions to joint product and consulting opportunities around Appirio application solution areas identified above.
- Communicate effectively at all client levels
- Quickly grasp client business and technical requirements and fit consulting solutions around those specific needs.
- Manage all phases of the business development cycles to successful close (including proposal development, implementation estimating, scope construction, and client presentations).
- Proactively approach the market segment through active leadership in industry and community organizations.
- Add industry specific and technology solution expertise to the sales process.
- Maintain and nurture client relationships to ensure additional business.
Education and Required Experience (Requirements)
- BA/BS or equivalent; MBA is a plus; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5-7 years experience working for a solutions consulting organization.
- Experience selling technology services to retailers and CPG manufacturers highly preferred.
- Prior experience in business application sales, preferably in a Messaging, Collaboration, Mobile, and or Social application environment
- Proven track record of successful solutions-oriented services sales.
- Candidates with prior experience in SaaS or On Demand Industry are highly desirable.
- Drive and motivation to sell on-demand products and services full-time.
- This is a direct sales role. Superior communication skills (both for internal and external clients), very strong leadership qualities, and team oriented business values are essential.