The Retail Client Manager's responsibility is to develop and manage dealer relationships for the purpose of building strong consumer auto vehicle portfolios that perform within the guardrails set by the enterprise. Candidates must ensure that dealer customers remain operationally and legally compliant to all state laws and enterprise rules. Otherresponsibilities include cross selling Merrill Edge, and working with our Commercial Client Manager for floor plan, merchant, and deposit referrals. This position will require working closely with their underwriting partner and will be responsible for growing consumer auto loans within the Austin market. The position requires a self-motivated person with strong communication skills, time management, computer skills, and individual market forecasting. Relationship building, signing new profitable relationships, and growing application volume is a key component of successful candidates.
- Position requires 5+ years experience selling retail auto financing to automobile dealerships or outside sales skills.
- Strong communicator and good negotiation skills.
- Individual contributor with team player attitude.
- Ability to drive long distances
- Strong selling skills to help sell our values and cross sell bank products.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Established relationships with Auto Dealers in the Austin Market.
- Bachelor's Degree.
Job number: 18029031