Successful incumbents are well organized, able to resolve issues, and identify items needed for the successful completion of projects, have negotiation skills, drive for results and public speaking/presentation skills.
- Develop and implement product strategy.
- Develop recommendations for products and/or product enhancements.
- Manage product pricing related to interest rates and fees.
- Manage competitive positioning and integration into sales process.
- Manage performance within key financial metrics
- Lead project planning process.
- Form and managed project teams across department and/or Bank.
- Lead implementation and delivery within agreed upon parameters
- Lead contract negotiation process.
- Manage the day to day relationship with vendor.
- Monitor SLA's
- Evaluate financial performance versus key metrics.
- Monthly reporting and analysis.
- Keep current on regulatory environment and suggest changes as needed to maintain compliance.
- Manage vendor risk management assessments
- Subject matter expert that leads a small group of co-workers on specific strategic initiatives and/or projects.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- 6 years of experience in banking/financial service
- 5 years of experience in project management
- 3 years of experience in product management
- 4 years of experience in vendor management
- 4 years of experience in budget planning including profit and loss
- 3 years of experience utilizing Microsoft Office Products