Retail Center Manager
Less than 5 years experience • Accounting, Finance & Insurance
We are currently seeking a Retail Center Manager to provide the day to day leadership at our Greenfield, WI. office. As the Retail Center Manager, you will be responsible for managing the sales, client service and daily operations of the Banking Center. Other responsibilities include actively participating in the implementation of the Banking Center’s business plans, enhancing existing client relationships, developing relationships with new clients, and leading successful outbound small business sales efforts.
Old National Bank was established in 1834. Today we are the largest financial services holding company headquartered in Indiana. We provide an array of services to our clients which include Retail Banking, Investments, and Wealth Management. At Old National we believe that by helping our associates balance work life with home life, we create a more productive workforce and a stronger company.
In 2018, Ethisphere Institute announced Old National Bank as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the seventh consecutive year.
Qualifications for this position are:
· Strong sales coaching skills as evidenced by prior branch results
· Willingness to become involved with and participate community events
· Ability to work well with business partners within the organization
· Minimum 3 years retail management experience
· Strong lending skills
· Strong knowledge of operation policies and procedures
· Proven ability to sell and cross-sell bank products and services
· Proven ability to develop new business
· Proven ability to manage retail sales team to achieve threshold activity levels and performance goals
· Excellent supervisory, interpersonal, problem-solving, communication, and customer service skills.
· Position will require you to obtain a NMLS License
Old National is proud to be an equal opportunity employer focused on fostering an inclusive workplace and committed to hiring a workforce comprised of diverse backgrounds, cultures and thinking styles.
As such, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless we have an agreement signed by the SVP Talent Acquisition Manager, to fill a specific position.
Job Number : 14005