This position acts as Lead Solution Architect and works hand in hand with Solution Architect(s)/Technical lead in the Retail applications space of Stores and Direct and/or Logistics and Distribution/Supply Chain (LD/SC) and/or Order Management and/or Merchandise Planning and Allocation (MP&A) and/or Real Estate related implementation project(s) that uses packaged application(s) as well as custom applications as core.
- § Understanding custom/packaged solution architecture and design
- § Understanding technical/service level/functional requirements and use cases/user stories
- § Understanding interfaces requirements/integration stories, and integration patterns/solutions
- § Collaborates with technical lead and contributes in user story realization, design sessions and solution architecture development and recommendations
- § Expertise in business architecture, collaboration with user community in capturing functional capabilities and generation of capability maps between business and applications/infrastructure components
- § Creating Solution Architecture Blueprint document and keeping it up to date
- § Depicting and documenting logical, physical, infrastructure solution architecture diagrams and providing improvements towards lower Total Cost of Ownership
- § Lead Architecture and Design reviews and provide recommendations of designs for both functional and non-functional (security, performance, scalability, maintainability etc.) stories.
- § Addressing service level requirements including but not limited to security, performance, scalability, high availability
- § Works with other stake holders such as application development team, infrastructure team and network team to help address architectural and design related challenges.
- § Application architecture and design of custom and packaged solutions using leading edge technologies (Java, JEE, C#, .NET, REST/SOAP web services, Micro Services, APIs, UML, SOA, ECM, API management, web/mobile platforms, frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, Hazlecast, DevOps, RDBMS, NoSQL databases, Big Data etc.).
- § Various architectural and design patterns associated with packaged/ custom/ web/ mobile/ standalone/ Micro services/Cloud applications.
- § Reusable and sharable common architectural and design patterns & components for consumption across the enterprise.
- § Enterprise Application Integration Architecture patterns and mechanisms for custom, packaged, on-Prem(SaaS) and Cloud applications such as Messaging, API Gateway, API Management, Service bus, Orchestration, Synchronous/Asynchronous/batch, MQ (Kafka/Active MQ/Rabbit MQ etc.), platforms (ex: Mule Soft)
- § Solution Architecture diagrams (logical, physical, infrastructure topology etc.)
- § Bimodal SDLC (Agile/Scrum and Waterfall)
- § Application Architecture, design and implementation of one or more Retail package/cloud/custom applications related to Stores/Direct and/or Warehouse Management and/or Transportation Planning & Execution and/or Enterprise Order Management and/or Enterprise Assortment planning are preferred.
- § High Performance and scalability(elastic/linear) architecture
- § Security architecture and principles (Authentication, Authorization, Proxy, Single sign on, encryption etc.)
- § Lead the technical teams and build consensus and team work
- § High availability and disaster recovery solution architecture
§ Presentation skills (oral and writing) and cost benefit analysis and recommendations
Job ID:IT 0018K