Take Ownership of a New Role and Manage Accounting Operations for Recently Acquired C-Stores Throughout Washington & Idaho
Build your career at a growing oil & gas company ripe with opportunity.
This is your opportunity to take ownership of a new accounting leadership position and make an impact by building a team and processes for 33 newly acquired c-stores. Consider the advantages of joining our team as we launch operations.
- Lay the accounting foundation for our new retail business, leveraging your talents to develop and refine processes and procedures and build the right team to support you.
- Enjoy visibility as you act as a business partner to operations and liaise with corporate accounting.
- Expand your skills and knowledge in retail and learn the Oil & Gas industry.
- Enjoy autonomy, rise to challenges and enjoy the rewards of working for a growing company launching an exciting new business.
To be a great fit for the Retail Accounting Manager opportunity, you will have:
- A bachelor's degree in Accounting or a related area.
- 5+ years of relevant progressive accounting experience, including responsibility for complex, multi-site accounting functions; experience with c-stores and/or gas stations is ideal.
- Strong supervisory experience; the ability to manage, mentor and coach.
- Solid experience with financial tools required; SAP and/or PDI highly preferred.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Word, PowerPoint and intermediate to advanced proficiency in Excel (e.g. complex/compound spreadsheets; VLOOKUPs, HLOOKUPs, pivot tables, etc.).
- Willingness and ability to travel to Houston, retail sites and other Par Pacific locations as needed. We anticipate travel to be less than 10%.
Par Pacific Holdings, Inc., based in Houston, Texas, owns, manages and maintains interests in energy and infrastructure businesses. Par Pacific's strategy is to identify, acquire and operate energy and infrastructure companies with attractive competitive positions. We own and operate one of the largest energy infrastructurenetworks in Hawaii with a 94,000-bpd refinery, a logistics network supplying the major islands of the state and 90 retaillocations. In Wyoming, Par Pacific owns a refinery and associated logistics network in a niche market. Par Pacific also owns 42.3% of Laramie Energy, LLC, a joint venture entity focused on producing natural gas in Garfield, Mesa and Rio Blanco Counties, Colorado. In January 2018, Par Petroleum LLC, a subsidiary of Par Pacific Holdings Inc., entered into a definitive agreement to acquire 33 Cenex Zip Trip convenience stores in eastern Washington and northwestern Idaho from CHS Inc. The c-stores are Par Pacific Holdings' first retail assets in the continental United States; we have more than 90 retail outlets in Hawaii. Par Pacific has an active, opportunistic growth strategy. Our common stock is publicly traded on the NYSE MKT under the trading symbol "PARR".