$100K — $150K *
The Retail Account Manager plans, directs, controsl, and coordinates the sales and administration of the company’s product portfolio within assigned customers in the Retail segment (HD Supply & Independent Hardware) and ensures products are sold and administered in accordance with budgeted objectives to obtain maximum profitability and sales volume, in relation to established commitments. The RAM continually evaluates and modifies the company’s customer facing strategy and sales action/support plans to meet the channel/customer requirements.
• 40% Achievement of sales volume, product mix and selling price objectives for assigned customers by keeping current with market supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• 30% Develops and implements detailed sales action plans and administration programs; which includes an analysis of competitive products and selling techniques, market , quotas, pricing, distribution, and programs
• 5% Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending customer and channel educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies; and attending key industry trade shows and events.
• 5% Recommends product modifications or improvements based on findings of marketing research, technical service work, or customer personnel feedback.
• 5% Recommend and establish pricing policies by monitoring costs, competition, and market supply and demand.
• 10% Develops Sales, Inventory and Production forecasts of quantities, terms and conditions of sales as it relates to assigned companies.
• 5% Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Travel requirements are approximately 10% to 15%.
Valid through: 11/6/2021