As the global leader in ATM deployment and management, no one operates more ATMs in more locations than Cardtronics. Our processing network, service delivery platform, operational expertise and scale advantages are being leveraged for cost-effective expansion into new markets of opportunity through both organic growth and targeted acquisitions. Cardtronics puts a relentless focus on improving the productivity of our ATMs for the benefit of retailers, consumers and financial institutions alike.
At Cardtronics, we are Champions of Cash… because it matters. Our purpose-driven mission is to ensure cash remains accessible and viable in our markets around the globe. Cash is woven into the very fabric of society. Cash is… a good meal with friends, learning financial responsibility, giving, caring, durable, and so much more.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Access/create contacts throughout the retail industry at the executive level and ATM category level
- Continually demonstrate ability to open doors, generate meetings and gain buy in
- Lead RFI/RFP efforts as needed
- Work independently and with a sense of urgency.
- Deliver on new sales acquisition targets
- Travel to client’s locations and other Cardtronics’ office locations, including but not limited to Houston and Frisco corporate offices
- Manage the customer relationship; Developing and maintaining high level of customer satisfaction
- Communicate new products, sales strategies, marketing collateral, and best practices
- Assist in formulating marketing strategies and providing tactical solutions to achieve customer objectives
- Identify opportunities for new business growth and provide in-depth proposals
- Conduct presentations and periodic client updates via the phone and in person.
- Provide feedback to appropriate Cardtronics’ personnel for program successes and issue resolution.
- Provide industry consultation to clients as requested and needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Microsoft Office Suite
- ADP Self Service
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience required
- A minimum of 5+ years consultative sales experience
- A minimum of 5+ years of account relationship management
- Experience in driving complex sales and product management in the payment industry is a plus
- Very strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills, with proven ability to establish effective working relationships across multiple levels and multiple functions within both client and Company organizations
- High-energy, results-oriented individual with ability to function effectively and indecently with a minimum supervision
- Must be results oriented and demonstrate a proven track record of success.
- Ability to provide strategic thought and understand a complex business matrix that includes our company, consumers, merchants, and financial institutions
- Strong ability to interface with all levels of an organization
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and creative problem solving skills, with strong attention to necessary detail and good follow-up
- Expert level computer skills to create and manipulate spreadsheets, presentations, documents and project plans
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral
Cardtronics plc is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All employment decisions at Cardtronics plc are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color,religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. We strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.