Relocation Provided: No
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 5 - 7 Years
Travel Percent: 25
The Walmart Account Executive position requires a dynamic individual who has a passion for and experience in partnering with a large retail account. This position will have responsibility for thecustomer relationship from the entry level within the company to the senior executive levels for all areas of Lenovo. The Walmart Account Executive must have the ability to drive results and be able to perform and adapt within an ever changing industry and fast paced environment.
We are looking for an experienced Account Sales Executive to support our growth plans withWalmart and Walmart.com in the US. This position will be a remote role with a focus on end toend account management of sales in and out, assortment and inventory planning, as well as thepurchase cycle management for Walmart in our key PC categories as well as other emerging categories.
A proven track record with a strong focus on managing forecasts, driving sell through and an understanding of the market cycles is required. Knowledge of the customer planning and product selection process with experience in finance and marketing will be beneficial to this position.
The ideal candidate can be located anywhere that is in a commutable distance to the client location.
• End to end accountability for the Walmart and Walmart.com account.
• Partner with cross-functional partners to help define and execute Lenovo’s strategy for this account.
• Manage sell in and sell out of PCs and other consumer products for Walmart and Walmart.com.
• Achieve quarterly sell-in quota.
• Enable market share gains for Lenovo by analyzing and developing retails sales objectives bycategory/product line for Walmart and Walmart.com.
• CPFR collaboration – drive and outline forecasts for account, help to manage retail inventory and cycle management from product launch through product end of life.
• Coordinate support for trainings, demo days etc as needed.
• Effectively manage retail marketing (promo/ad plans as needed) with customer to maximize Lenovo’s sales potential.
• Communicate Lenovo vision, strategies and initiatives as related to the account.
• 8+ years’ experience in sales, buying and/or marketing of computers or consumer electronics with a large national retailer.
• 5+ years experience managing retail forecasts; experience with CPFR.
• 5+ years quota bearing experience preferred.
• Experience selling to a large national retailer or a similar multi-faceted retailer.
• Preferred experience selling into Walmart with knowledge of Walmart’s systems and processes.
• Understanding of the PC market and the customer buying and planning cycles, including retail and competitors landscape.
• Background in managing sell through, marketing activities and promotional funding with a large format retailer.
• BA/BS is preferred.
• Work out of a home office.
• Some travel will be required in this position (less than 25% of time).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.