A Director will be required to work on a diverse range of complex assignments, alongside otherexperienced management professionals, in the areas of turnaround management, crisis and interim management, and advisory services.
A Director can expect to focus on all aspects of financial and operational restructuring and turnaround initiatives both in and out of bankruptcy or fiscal distress. Among other key tasks and efforts, Directors oversee stabilizing core operations; formulating and managing turnaround plans; negotiating with senior management, unions and vendors, managing staff, and directly applying specialized or technical expertise to finance, accounting, or otherdesignated functional areas; and the day-to-day management of operations as diverse as finance, human resources, procurement, logistics, transportation, etc.
This person will provide direction in the planning, development and implementation of policies, procedures and services which adhere to approved plans, budgets and schedules for their respective units. They are responsible for selection, training and performance evaluations of their staff in their units.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related field, with ten + years of previous related business operations consulting, investment banking, commercial banking, accounting; or restructuring experience;
- MBA or other advanced degree or certification preferred.
- Ability to identify key operational performance drivers, cash flowforecasting, and flexibility to support clients with a broad array of issues;
- Strong financial modeling experience and solid understanding of financial statements;
- Demonstrated management capability and operational experience;
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills;
- Excellent verbal and written skills, with the ability to communicate with all levels of client personnel;
- Demonstrated commitment to promoting integrity, leadership and objectivity;
- Team player who can excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, challenging work environment; and
- Can head a small project or a portion of a large project
- Possess authoritative qualities in order to be viewed as a leader
- Solid finance and accounting background
- Experience in developing a business plan