Restructuring and Dispute Resolution Advisory - Director
If you are:
- A highly dedicated professional with impressive credentials and driven by new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in providing world-class client service to great clients
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
- CohnReznick is ranked among the largest accounting, tax and business advisory firms in the United States
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
- A flexible work environment with competitive benefits
What will your next career challenge offer? At CohnReznick, our people are talented, intellectually curious and driven to make a difference for our clients, community and our firm. We are an organization bound together by a passion for excellence, respect for others, flexibility, integrity and developing ourselves and others. We focus on combining technical resources with an entrepreneurial approach that today’s dynamic business environment demands. Clients turn to CohnReznick because of the people we hire and we are interested in hearing your story. As one of the top professional services firms in the country, we understand our people are our most valuable assets. You will be equipped with top training and development opportunities and presented with new challenges to help you stretch and grow as a professional in our dynamic world. Through formalized learning and on the job coaching and mentorship, CohnReznick is committed to your development. Let’s build something great together.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide analytical services and advice in turnaround and crisis situations.
- Assist businesses and their counsel in analyzing profits, costs, cash flows, market trends, valuations, and other relevant data
- Assist in preparation of expert reports and/or findings and results of investigation
- Assess the company’s long-term viability and business strategy.
- Recommend and/or implement a financial restructuring plan.
- Prepare financial statement analysis.
- Interact directly with attorneys and/or client personnel and provide value to our clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance, Business Administration, or related field.
- 15 + years of experience providing complex financial restructuring to distressed companies.
- CPA or CFA preferred.
- CIRA (Certified Insolvency & Restructuring Advisor) designation is a plus.
- Forensic accounting/litigation support experience.
- Insolvency accounting, including creditor committee and/or debtor bankruptcies experience.
- Experience performing financial fraud investigations, financial modeling, ratio and comparable company analysis, preparation and/or review and analysis of financial statements and projections.
- Experience assessing business plans.
- Large case experience is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Significant flexibility of work schedule and travel to meet client needs required.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and root cause determination skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong client-focus skills.
- Ability to extract useful information from large sets of unorganized or incomplete data.
- Ability to travel
- Ability to work as a part of a team in a deadline-driven environment. A natural self-starter and independent thinker.
- Action-oriented, decisive approach, with the willingness to take a hands-on role to ensure the deliverables are met on time with high quality.
- Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work independently.