Do you enjoy developing commercial business, developing new key accounts, increasing profitability and market share by helping clients restore beautiful facilities? This dynamic company is searching for a motivated, results driven Commercial Sales Manager to lead and achieve results.
- Develop and execute strategic and tactical new business development and sales plans, programs, processes and objectives to achieve established goals and KPI's
- Demonstrate your boots on the ground expertise by creating demand, developing new business, new relationships with key decision makers, new markets beginning with networking/prospecting, promotions, prospecting, effective presentations and meetings, successful close, collaboration with operations and following up to maintain highest customer satisfaction.
- Grow a substantial portfolio by targeting key accounts, markets and geographies.
- Participate in external sales activities to network and generate qualified leads for sales opportunities including industry trade shows, seminars, webinars and events.
- Collaborate with top management and other key departments including operations in meeting customer needs.
- Effectively use cutting edge technology, social media and key performance indicators in sales and lead tracking.
- Inspire your team with your passion for sales, marketing, new business development and customer retention.
- Understanding market trends, customers, competitors with early identification in recommending sales strategies that incorporate customer needs, competitive pricing, trends, opportunities and business acumen.
- Managing financial aspects including forecasting, budgets, and expenses.
What you'll bring to the table:
- A minimum of five (5) years of Sales and New Commercial Business Development experience with proven results and best practices in sales, customer retention, leadership, technology, and finance/accounting with emphasis on the insurance industry.
- A four-yeardegree in business, marketing or related field preferred.