Are you passionate about developing your region with new business and key accounts, increasing profitability and market share by helping clients restore beautiful facilities?
- Create and execute strategic and tactical key account sales plans, programs and processes to increase sales, position the company as a valued business partner, foster an environment of teamwork and accountability to achieve established goals and KPI's.
- Grow a sizeable portfolio by targeting new business, key accounts, markets and geographies.
- Develop long term relationships with large insurers, adjusters and related entities.
- Utilize refined networking, business development and presentations.
- Maintain relationships and highest customer satisfaction with external and internal stakeholders.
- Participate in external sales activities, industry conferences, trade shows, seminars and events.
- Understanding market trends, customers, competitors with early identification in recommending sales strategies.
- Collaborate with top management and other key departments including operations in meeting customer needs.
- Effective use of cutting-edge technology, social media and lead tracking.
What you'll bring to the table:
- At least 5 years of successful business development with proven results.
- Proven best practices in sales, business development, client relationships.
- Track record of high key account retention, marketing and technology.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding established goals, formulating and executing strategic plans, decision making and strong business acumen.